mercredi 12 mai 2010

Finland Second Part

Helsinki was our arrival point in Finland. I saw briefly this town when we took the boat to go to Talinn and I didn't know exactly to what it looked like. But the first picture that I've taken was the better one to sum up Helsinki.


It's not that fine as architecture, it's even a bit strict but not all the town is like that.


Buildings along the main square prove that.

Some of them are not strict as well.


If there is a thing that you must visit to Helsinki, it's Churches.



And even inside, you might miss the most important.



(Pictures were allowed inside, we believe in the same God but differently apparently)

We visited also the national library. A very nice building as well.


Now, I'm going to show you that Finnish markets are certainly expensives but you buy there a lot of good things.




The following picture is for someone who would like to be my trip mate but who couldn't not anymore.


Despite very negative descriptions of Sarah, I liked Helsinki. But you can spend there no more than a day if you're there only for tourism.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire